Ciprianos + 1

Friday, October 10, 2008

HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY?




This month is Breast Cancer awareness month. My husband came up with a very creative way for us to celebrate this month. Seeing as how I am going through this battle for the 2nd time, he has been giving me a pink gift daily. For something that is so emotionally draining, he has done an amazing job on trying to keep my bucket filled by letting me know how much he loves me. I don't think he will ever understand how much his love & compassion has helped make things a little easier. I love him with all that I am and I am truly grateful for all his sacrifices through this.





2 Comments:

At October 10, 2008 at 4:26 PM , Blogger suelyn w said...

That is so stinkin sweet. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but I know that you are one of the strongest women I know, and I'm lucky to have someone like you to look up to.

 
At December 19, 2008 at 8:46 AM , Blogger michellemcpherson said...

Teri, i hope you don't mind me sneaking in to check out your blog, it is so cute and I stole it from Sue's site, ours is michelleanddavemcpherson.blogspot.com,
You are so lucky to have such a sweetie, You are in our thoughts and prayers! love you
Michelle, P.S. you guys need to come out again

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home